Sarasota and Longboat Key Florida Real Estate Company
About The Ackerman Group
Barbara Ackerman201 Gulf Of Mexico Drive, Suite 1Longboat KeyFL 34228 US
Meet Barbara Ackerman:
Daughter, wife, mother, mother-in-law, friend, community volunteer, Trustee, philanthropist, Realtor. Barbara Ackerman wears many hats and wears them well.
With over 25 years experience selling Sarasota/Manatee homes, her tag line is “the name to know in real estate,” and those who know her agree wholeheartedly.
Originally from Pittsburgh and New York City, where she earned a MA from NYU, she came to Sarasota when it was a much smaller town. Barbara entered the real estate market early and over the years, through her hard work and community involvement, has grown a real estate business with an ever growing network of friends and referrals. It’s no wonder she has been recognized numerous times as the number one Realtor in two counties, and one of the best in the nation.
Principals and Practices
Barbara has five principles that she puts into practice.
1. Be connected: Barbara’s busy life serves her well. Her personal friends and community involvement with the Jewish Federation, Moffitt Cancer Center and Asolo Rep, to name a few, has helped Barbara grow her referral base and constantly brings her new business and new friends.
2. Know the market: Big or small, north or south, waterfront or country club community, there is a lot to know about the beautiful Sarasota region. Barbara believes in staying on top of it all.
3. Pursue knowledge: Technology continues to change the world in which we live. Barbara is always evolving and enjoys the excitement in learning and implementing new approaches to showing and marketing properties.
4. Demand consistency: Be there, every day. You will never have to wonder where Barbara Ackerman is. Her ads are seen constantly and her office is always available.
5. Enjoy balance: Work is a big part of her life and Barbara loves what she does. But work is not her only life. She believes family and personal relationships are just as important. Barbara is a woman who has figured out how to have it all.
Awards and Accolades
With 25 plus years in the Sarasota/Manatee market, Barbara Ackerman has accumulated an impressive list of awards. Year after year, she is at the top, either the top of her office sales, her local Association of Realtors or the national Coldwell Banker best Realtors list. Sometimes she’s on all three! Among them are:
• 2012 Top 100 agents in all of Florida
• 2010-2012 $45 Million in closed sales ranking in the top .5% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide
• 2009 Coldwell Banker #1 sales associate in Florida
• 2008-2006 Elite top 99.9% Coldwell Banker associates nationwide
• 2008-2006 #2 Coldwell Banker Sarasota/Manatee sales associate
• 2005-2003 Coldwell Banker #1 associate in Sarasota/Manatee
• 2005 sales topped $80M
• 2002 among Coldwell Banker’s top agents nationwide
Unduplicated and Unique
Bells and whistles, tweets and blogs are all important in today’s world but alone will not sell real estate. What sets Barbara Ackerman apart, what can’t be learned or duplicated are her years of experience working in an expanding market. With Barbara, you get current technology, years of experience and a network that includes other professional realtors and many friends, everything needed to acquire a new home and build a new life.
Barbara might not sell your home but she will be the reason it sells. Her knowledge and experience has put her at the top of her field year after year after year. When you make your move to Sarasota/